India versus sri lanka 3rd t20

India need 62 runs more from 60 deliveries. 10:20 PM IST, lIVE IND vs SL 3rd T20I Score: four! Deepak Chahar and Suryakumar Yadav ruled

India need 62 runs more from 60 deliveries. 10:20 PM IST, lIVE IND vs SL 3rd T20I Score: four! Deepak Chahar and ipl win app Suryakumar Yadav ruled out of T20I Series. IPL 2022: Rahul Chahar Looking Forward To Facing RCB, Calls The Franchise "Challenging" To Play Against. It was an incredible effort from substitute fielder Mishara. Sir Ravindra Jadeja announces his arrival in style. Live IND vs SL 3rd T20I Score: Jeffrey Vandersay has been brought into the attack. India in touching distance now. Ravindra Jadeja addressed a press conference after the second T20I against Sri david warner ipl Lanka. Been a rollercoaster journey after my injury. India 76-2 after 9 overs. (AFP Photo) /p p Shanaka, who made 47 not out in his team's second loss, went past his T20I best of 54 to hammer the bowlers and put on an unbeaten stand of 86 with Chamika Karunaratne, who made. India vs Sri Lanka 2022 3rd T20I, ind vs, sL, t20I, highlights : Shreyas Iyer remained unbeaten on 73 not out off 45 balls to help. India register a six-wicket victory and sweep the. T20I series 3-0. India vs, sri Lanka 3rd, t20I 2019/20, Sri Lanka tour of, india only. India vs Sri Lanka 2022, 3rd T20I Highlights: Shreyas Iyer Full Scorecard of India vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20I 2019/20 India vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20I Highlights: Clinical India

IND vs SL 2022, 3rd T20I: Shreyas Iyer, Bowlers Guide

India vs Sri Lanka, 3rd T20I: Staying Unbeaten In All

Deepak Hooda joins the party. Sri Lanka losing the plot with 4 wickets down. Shanaka joined forces with Chamika Karunaratne as they added 86 runs for the sixth wicket in an unbroken stand. India chased down the target.5 overs to finish on 148 for four. Related Articles, iPL 2022: MS Dhoni Hands Over Chennai Super Kings' Captaincy To Ravindra Jadeja. India now 103-4 after.2 overs. In their place came Ravi Bishnoi, Kuldeep Yadav, Avesh Khan and Mohammed Siraj. Sanju Samson was looking good until he edged one to the wicketkeeper. This was India's 12th successive win in T20 International cricket to equal the world record with Afghanistan and Romania. Lahiru Kumara bowled a good yorker to get rid of Deepak Hooda. (AFP Photo) /p p Mohammed Siraj struck in the opening over as Danushka Gunathilaka dragged a short delivery onto to the stumps. Find the complete scorecard. India vs, sri Lanka 3rd, t20I, online. India vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20I, highlights: Clinical, india complete 3-0 series sweep with 12th consecutive win Shreyas Iyer scored a responsible unbeaten 73 off 45 balls. India cruised to a comfortable 6-wicket win over. India vs Sri Lanka, 3rd T20I: Shreyas Iyer cracks third India vs Sri Lanka, 3rd T20I: Shreyas stars in India

Highlights India vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20I Scorecard: Iyer

IPL 2022: Eleven state players drafted in the auction list - Telegraph India

(AP Photo) /p p Iyer, who stands unbeaten in the series after not out scores of 57 and 74 in the first two wins, kept up the pace to reach his fifty with a six off 29 deliveries. (AFP Photo) /p p Then, Avesh Khan removed Pathum Nissanka, for one, and Charith Asalanka, for four, in his first two overs. India: 148-4 (16.5 fall of wickets: 1-6 (Rohit Sharma-1.4 ov 2-51 (Sanju Samson-6.2 ov 3-89 (Deepak Hooda-10.5 ov 4-103 (Venkatesh Iyer-12.2 ov). What an inside out shot from the Rajasthan player. Outfield is so fast, just had to hit gaps. Just as we speak, four! (AFP Photo) /p p India, who climbed to number one in world T20I rankings after their 3-0 sweep of West Indies earlier this month, have remained unbeaten since the loss to New Zealand in the World Cup last year. Karunaratne bowls a bouncer but at this pace, Hooda wont be bothered at all. Shreyas Iyer completes 200 runs in the series surpassing Virat Kohli. Check India vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20I Live Cricket Score, IND vs SL 3rd T20 T20I Live Score and IND vs SL Live Streaming Online, IND vs WI 3rd T20I Dream11 Prediction Today and India vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20I Dream11 Guru Tips and Prediction. IPL 2022: Sunil Gavaskar Picks MS Dhoni's Successor For CSK Captaincy. (AFP Photo) /p p Chasing 147 for victory, India romped home with 19 balls to spare propelled by Iyer's third successive unbeaten half-century to win by 6 wickets in Dharamsala. Sri Lanka in the final T20I in Dharamsala. India completed a 3-0 clean. Read More Commentary Scorecard. Cricketnext Staff In-form batter Shreyas Iyer struck a third successive fifty to guide. Checkout for the Latest and Top News from Pakistan and around the Live Cricket Score Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Live Score & Commentary kxip vs RCB Scorecard, IPL

IPL 2022: 5 Bowlers To Watch Out For Cricket News

Slower ball but directionless and Shreyas Iyer treats it that way. Incredible yorker from Kumara and Deepak Hooda departs after playing a small innings. Deepak Hooda has joined Iyer in the middle. IPL 2022: 'Meteoric Devdutt Padikkal Compares This England Batter To AB De Villiers. Bcci, india registered another clean sweep in T20 International cricket as they beat Sri Lanka by six wickets in the third and final match of the series on Sunday. Real test of you is during rehab sessions. What a shot from Jadeja. 9:25 PM IST, lIVE IND vs SL 3rd T20I Score: four! Shreyas finished on 73 off 45 balls with nine boundaries and one six. Then, Sanju Samson added 45 runs for the second wicket with Shreyas Iyer. At the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala, Sri Lanka after opting to bat posted 146 for five in their 20 overs and in their response India chased down the target.5 overs to finish on 148 for four. India to a facile seven-wicket win over. Sri Lanka in the third and final T20I in Dharamsala on Sunday as the hosts completed a 3-0 clean sweep. Indias 12th on the trot which is the joint-highest in the history of the format. Tata IPL: Tickets, squads, schedule more Buy Tickets Now for IPL Lucknow ipl team owner

Comments: India versus sri lanka 3rd t20

• Enikep say:

Tata Safari Official Partner of Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021 .India won the third and final T20I match against Sri Lanka by six wickets.

• Wilohu say:

MI vs KKR (5th May IPL 2019, today, match, prediction .For hosts, Shreyas Iyer starred with an unbeaten 73 as the Men in Blue chased the target of 146 within.5 overs.

• Xexuv say:

IPL 2021, schedule, Live, Date, Table, Match, list .The script remained the same as in the previous game at Dharamsala.

• Veteze say:

Live Cricket Scores News - ICC .Shreyas Iyer came up with a third straight half-century in the series to help.

Categories