Indian vs sri lanka t20

Published on Feb 26, 2022 10:48 PM IST 6 / 6, dharamshala: Indias Ravindra Jadeja plays a shot during the 2nd T20I cricket match between

Published on Feb 26, 2022 10:48 PM IST 6 / 6, dharamshala: Indias Ravindra Jadeja plays a shot during the 2nd T20I cricket match between India and Sri Lanka at hpca Cricket Stadium, in Dharamshala, Saturday Feb. The wicket was little too paced today compared to yesterday. P Shreyas Iyer hit an unbeaten 73 to lead India to a record-equalling 12th successive Twenty20 International victory as they whitewashed Sri Lanka in the three-match series on Sunday. (PTI Photo) /p p India drew level with Afghanistan, who won 12 straight T20I matches between February 2018 to September 2019. (AP Photo) /p p Indian bowlers set up the win, restricting Sri Lanka to 146 for five despite skipper Dasun Shanaka's unbeaten 74 off 38 deliveries. (ANI Photo) /p p Patel sent back Chandimal for 25, but Shanaka stood firm to launch an attack as he reached his fifty with a boundary off Avesh. (AFP Photo) /p p Mohammed Siraj struck in the opening over as Danushka Gunathilaka dragged a short delivery onto to the stumps. (PTI Photo) /p p Lahiru Kumara took two wickets including Deepak Hooda for 21, but Iyer remained unstoppable in a 45-run unbeaten partnership with Ravindra Jadeja, who made. (PTI Photo/Vijay Verma) (PTI02_26_2022_000312B PTI). India secured a series victory against Sri Lanka, beating the visitors by 7 wickets in the second T20I in Dharamsala. (PTI Photo/Vijay Verma) (PTI02_26_2022_000272B PTI). 1st T20I (N Lucknow, Feb 24 2022, Sri Lanka tour of, india. (20 ov, target 200) 137/6. India won by 62 runs. VS - Versus Systems Inc India vs Sri Lanka Live Score: Sanju Samson falls but Shreyas

Full Scorecard of Sri Lanka vs India 2nd T20I 2021/22 - Score

India Vs Sri Lanka Live Score (T20) : Full Scorecard, Match

(AFP Photo) /p p India, who climbed ipl date to number one in world T20I rankings after their 3-0 sweep of West Indies earlier this month, have remained unbeaten since the loss to New Zealand in the World Cup last year. (AFP Photo) /p p The in-form Iyer, who hit nine fours and one six in his 45-ball knock, then took charge to put on 48 runs with Sanju Samson who fell for. (AFP Photo) /p p Then, Avesh Khan removed Pathum Nissanka, for one, and Charith Asalanka, for four, in his first two overs. (AFP Photo) /p p Wicketkeeper-batsman Dinesh Chandimal and Shanaka attempted to rebuild in a 31-run fifth-wicket stand that was broken by Harshal Patel. Was playing on the merit. (AFP Photo) /p p Shanaka, who made 47 not out in his team's second loss, went past his T20I best of 54 to hammer the bowlers and put on an unbeaten stand of 86 with Chamika Karunaratne, who made. (AFP Photo) /p p Chasing 147 for victory, India romped home with 19 balls to spare propelled by Iyer's third successive unbeaten half-century to win by 6 wickets in Dharamsala. (PTI Photo/Vijay Verma) (PTI02_26_2022_000257A PTI). Only require one ball to get into form. Home photos sports / India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20: Action in images. (PTI Photo/Vijay Verma) (PTI02_26_2022_000306A PTI). Player Of The Match. India vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20I Highlights: Clinical, india complete 3-0 series sweep with 12th consecutive win Shreyas Iyer scored a responsible unbeaten 73 off 45 balls. India cruised to a comfortable 6-wicket win over. India vs Sri Lanka, 3rd T20I: Shreyas Iyer cracks third Sri Lanka (2nd T20) Watch espn India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20: Action in images Hindustan Times

India beat Sri Lanka by 7 wickets

Image Product Library IPL

Published on Feb 26, 2022 10:48 PM IST. As long as you're keeping your eyes on the ball and playing it on its merit. Published on Feb 26, 2022 10:48 PM IST 6 Photos 1 / 6, dharamshala: Indias Shreyas Iyer plays a shot during the 2nd T20I cricket match between India and Sri Lanka at hpca Cricket Stadium, in Dharamshala, Saturday Feb. Published on Feb 26, 2022 10:48 PM IST 2 / 6, dharamshala: Sri Lanka's Dasun Shanaka plays a shot during the 2nd T20I cricket match between India and Sri Lanka at hpca Cricket Stadium, in Dharamshala, Saturday, Feb. Published on Feb 26, 2022 10:48 PM IST 4 / 6, dharamsala, Feb 26 (ANI Indian spinner Ravindra Jadeja celebrates the wicket of Sri Lanka's Danushka Gunathilaka with teammates during the 2nd T20 match between India and Sri Lanka, in Dharamsala on Saturday. Published on Feb 26, 2022 10:48 PM IST 3 / 6, dharamshala: Sri Lanka's Pathum Nissanka plays a shot during the 2nd T20I cricket match between India and Sri Lanka at hpca Cricket Stadium, in Dharamshala, Saturday, Feb. Been a rollercoaster journey after my injury. Published on Feb 26, 2022 10:48 PM IST 5 / 6, dharamsala, Feb 26 (ANI India's captain Rohit Sharma gets clean bowled by Sri Lanka's Dushmantha Chameera during the 2nd T20 match against Sri Lanka, at hpca Stadium, in Dharamsala on Saturday. (AFP Photo) /p p Earlier Sri Lanka lost their top four batsmen for 29 runs after they elected to bat, but Shanaka hit back with nine fours and two sixes in his blitz. Player of the match and series Shreyas Iyer. (AP Photo) /p p In reply, India lost skipper Rohit Sharma, who became the most capped T20I player overtaking Pakistan's Shoaib Malik (124 matches for five in the second over of the chase. Sri Lanka in the final T20I in Dharamsala. India completed a 3-0 clean. Read More Commentary Scorecard. Sri, lanka vs, india 2nd T20I 2021/22, Sri, lanka in, india only. Find the complete scorecard. Live IPL 2022 News Updates, Mar 23: Suryakumar Yadav May Miss Tata IPL: Tickets, squads, schedule more Buy Tickets Now for IPL

IND vs, sL, t20

(AP Photo) /p p Iyer, who stands unbeaten in the series after not out scores of 57 and 74 in the first two wins, kept up the pace to reach his fifty with a six off 29 deliveries. All three were special, but yesterday's - coming in at a crucial moment, I'd pick that. Outfield is so fast, just had to hit gaps. Real test of you is during rehab sessions. Sri, lanka vs, india 2nd T20I Online. India, vs, sri, lanka, live Score (. T20 ) full scorecard, cricket score and updates. Get all ipl 20 latest cricket match results, scores and statistics, with complete cricket scorecard details, India and international at Firstcricket. India vs Sri Lanka 3rd, t20I: Shreyas Iyer s third fifty in a row hands. India 3-0 series sweep against Sri Lanka Indian players celebrate with the trophy after winning the 3rd and final T20I. Sri Lanka (2nd T20 ) on Watch espn. India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20: Action in images India secured a series victory against Sri Lanka, beating the visitors by 7 wickets in the second T20I in Dharamsala. Nejnovj tweety od uivatele, iPL, live Score pushprajmishraG). IPL, auction 2022: Get the latest updates of IPL auction 2022 with auction date, time, venue, list of players. Lil Wayne Ft Slim Thug - Fuck You (ofecil vedio) New 2011. Get all latest cricket match results, scores and statistics, with complete cricket scorecard details, India and international at Firstcricket. IPL 2022 auction saw the 10 teams battle it out to get the best possible players into their squads. India vs West Indies 2nd T20I Highlights: India beat West IND vs, sL Women's, t20, world Cup Highlights: India beat, sri, lanka to finish unbeaten in Group A Ipl highlights

Comments: Indian vs sri lanka t20

• Uwosa say:

Home MI Mumbai Indians Official Website - Mumbai Indians .IPL ) is a professional men s Twenty20 cricket league, contested by ten teams based out of ten Indian cities.

• Sujaci say:

IND vs SL Dream11 Prediction : India Vs Sri Lanka Best Dream .The Indian Premier League welcomed two new teams making it a 10- team event when Lucknow and Ahmedabad franchises became part of IPL in October 2021.

• Nikuzojo say:

IPL 2022 Points Table - Firstpost .Live, cricket Streaming on iPhone/iPad and Android, Watch.

• Haraca say:

IPL 2022 : Maharashtra to host 70 matches across four venues, says report .He was selected as the last player.

Categories