India vs sri lanka 2nd t20

Samson and Jadeja also played aggressive knocks as India romped home with 17 balls remaining 25despncricinfo staff, the India keeper-batter suffered a blow to the helmet

Samson and Jadeja also played aggressive knocks as India romped home with 17 balls remaining 25despncricinfo t20 highest score staff, the India keeper-batter suffered a blow to the helmet while batting in the second ind vs sl t20 1 match on Saturday 26despncricinfo staff, mayank Agarwal. Asalanka, who had hit a fighting fifty in the previous game, was trapped dead in front in the next over as he tried to sweep Chahal. Defending 183 to level the series, Sri Lanka got an early breakthrough as Rohit Sharma was castled in the first over by Dushmantha Chameera. Iyer, who was named Player of the Match, remained unconquered. To ease the pressure, Shreyas Iyer hit Binura Fernando for a hat-trick of fours in the fifth over. The pitch was superb, the ball was coming on nicely and these things do happen. This over from Kumara proved an entertaining affair. SL's batting line-up could be bolstered after new squad members were added. Gunathilaka attacked Jadeja to up the ante and hit two sixes and a four on the first three balls. Was an important knock from Shreyas, couldn't have asked anything more from him, Jaddu came up well with the bat. It's happened quite a few times over the past few games. View More, wkt, runs, players 1st 9, rG Sharma, ishan Kishan 2nd. Complete Scorecard of, sri, lanka vs, india 2nd, t20I 2021/22, Sri, lanka in, india only. Find the complete scorecard. Sri, lanka vs, india 2nd, t20I Online. India vs Sri Lanka 2nd bangladesh t20 T20I. Highlights: Shreyas, Jadeja star as, india seal series with 7-wicket win Shreyas Iyer (74 off 44) and Ravindra Jadeja (45 off 18) were in carnage mode. VS - Versus Systems Inc India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I Highlights: Shreyas, Jadeja star Full Scorecard of India vs Sri Lanka 2nd Test 2021/22 - Score

India Vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20: Iyer S Fifty Guides Hosts

Sri Lanka (2nd T20) Watch espn

Don't want to be too harsh on the bowlers, these things happen. The 67-run partnership between Gunathilaka and Nissanka became the highest opening stand for Sri Lanka against India in the format. When you win the series, there are guys who haven't had the opportunities. Some of the guys will have to play Tests, we'll have to look after everyone. India continued their superb run of form as they beat Sri Lanka by seven wickets in the second T20I at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala to take an unassailable 2-0 lead in the three-match series. Samson's wicket did not help the Lankans as the damage had been done by then. Shanaka walloped Patel for two sixes and a four in 17th over. We'll sit down tomorrow, see what we can do (on any team changes we have used 27 players so far, there could be more (laughs). Indian bowlers conceded 80 runs in the last five overs of the Lankans raked up 183/5 in 20 overs. Rohit Sharma Winning captain. At the end of the day, we need to keep winning and keep positive vibes going through in the team. India cruised to an emphatic 7-wicket victory over. Sri Lanka in the second T20I. With the win, india also sealed the. Cricket Coverage - India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I 2022 Match

IPL 2020 Schedule IPL 2020 Time Table, Date, Upcoming IPL Match

IPL Auction 2021 Date, Players List and Live Streaming Results

Chandimal hit a half-volley from Bumarah in the 15th over straight down the ground for a boundary. With the run rate rising, Iyer counterattacked the Lankan bowlers. At the end of the powerplay, India had lost both the openers with just 46 on the board. The eighth over of the Lankan innings was an eventful one. Shanaka, looking to break the partnership, brought Kumara back into the attack. But with 23 runs from the over, Samson had titled the equation in India's favour. Earlier in the day, the toss went Sharma's way and he opted to bowl first. But off the next ball, Bumrah outfoxed the batter as he bowled a slower one and Chandimal ended up hitting the ball to Sharma at short cover. Samson wanted to finish the over in style as he swung his bat hard on the last delivery but the ball flew to short third-man where Binura Fernando pulled off a stunning one-handed catch. We bowled well in the first few overs (in the batting powerplay restricted them well, 80 runs in the last five overs, it's something we need to understand ind vs sri lanka 2nd t20 on things to be done in the last. Nissanka followed his skipper's footsteps and hit Bumrah for three fours. Yeah, it was something that was important, for the middle-order to come and string together a partnership was good to see. Read More Commentary Scorecard. Sri, lanka : 100 runs.5 overs (203 balls Extras 1; Innings Break: Sri, lanka - 109/10.5 overs (P Jayawickrama 1). India 2nd innings; Drinks: India - 42/1.4 overs (RG Sharma 20). How Did King Louis Xiv Affect The Economy ipl

Question about IPL : CanadianInvestor Current Unit Price

India's Shreyas Iyer notched back-to-back fifties against Sri Lanka (Image: AP). I thought Sanju showed how well he could play with that knock, it's all about taking your opportunities. We have a lot of talent in that batting unit, we will keep giving them the chances, it's up to them to make the most. Iyer in the company of Sanju Samson steadied India's chase as India went past 100 in the 12th over. Ishan Kishan could not repeat his heroics of the first match as he was caught by Sri Lankan captain Dasun Shanaka at mid-wicket off the bowling of Lahiru Kumara in the sixth over. Sri Lanka's Pathum Nissanka bats during the second Twenty20 international cricket match between India and Sri Lanka, in Dharmsala (Image: AP). Three quick wickets slowed down the Lankans as they could only score only 11 runs between the 10th to the 12th over. Yet another wicket fell in the next over as Kamil Mishara chipped a ball from Harshal Patel into the hands of Shreyas Iyer at short cover. The Lankan opener walked back after scoring 75 from 53 balls smashing eleven fours in the process. Ravindra Jadeja, who was promoted up the batting order, blasted 45 from just 18 balls as India chased down the total with 17 balls to spare. He remained unbeaten on 47 in just 19 balls. . SS Iyer, ishan Kishan 3rd 84, sV Samson, sS Iyer 4th 58, rA Jadeja. The visitors were unable to defend a steep 183. India took an unassailable 2-0 lead in the three-match series. India continued their superb run of form as they beat. Sri Lanka by seven wickets in the second T20I at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala to take an unassailable 2-0 lead in the three-match series. IPL 2022 schedule with stadium names, venues, match date and time GitHub - mskian/vue-ipl-score: Basic and Simple Live IPL Cricket World t20

Comments: India vs sri lanka 2nd t20

• Qisyneme say:

Новый год 2022 - все последние новости по теме Новый год 2022 читайте на униан .Sri Lanka (2nd T20 ) on Watch espn.

• Witah say:

Are you Excited about the vivo IPL 2022? .Catch Live Coverage.

• Tebakuvi say:

Premier League 2021/2022 live scores, results, Football .India vs, sri, lanka 2nd T20I 2022, Sri Lanka tour of India Match only.

• Hecuwily say:

IPL Auction 2022 Date and Time: Everything you Need to Know .Find Match Analysis, Reports Coverage of India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I Online.

• Puvev say:

Two new IPL franchises to compete in 2022 season .The 2022 season of the Bangladesh T20 League of six franchises - Dhaka, Comilla, Sylhet, Barishal, Chattogram and Khulna.

• Pedodu say:

Scorecard, iPL 2019 live scores, iPL 2019 match points - cricketgateway .Cricketnext Staff, arjun Tendulkar, son of former India batting legend.

Categories